[ddots-l] Re: Google's Artists Hub

  • From: "Neville Peter" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:42:41 -0500

I sell my own downloads on my website. I don't do Itunes and I never will.
Itunes is very good for consumers but very bad for artists. I get emails
from people all the time wanting to know if my music is on Itunes and I
always tell them that the best place to get my music is on my website. I
have never done CD baby or any of the middle man websites. It has never made
much sense to me. Maybe it would work if I had a malty million dollar record
deal, but arrangements like that don't work for Indi artists. This Google
thing is very good for artists. At least it seems like that on first read.

May the Peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

Email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone 407-222-4488