[ddots-l] Re: Good feel for sale

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:04:56 GMT

Hi,

Ramy's version of GOODFEEL is 2.5 and this will not work under Windows XP or
2000.  It can be upgraded to version 2.6 for $249 and this will allow it to
work on any operating system.

Thanks,
Albert

-- "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all:
Sorry, i know its out of list,
but really, i can't find any place to post this.

I have Good feel
2.25 for sale.

If anyone interested, please send me private at:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Thanks
Have a wonderful day.
Ramy Mostafa

if you want anything, don't hesitate, send me an Email
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
And, if you like chatting:
add me quickly:
msn: