[ddots-l] Fw: [midi-mag] midisport 4 in 4 out usb device not functioning

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:46:28 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: John Fioravanti
To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 6:31 AM
Subject: [midi-mag] midisport 4 in 4 out usb device not functioning

    Hi: I use a midisport 4 in 4 out with Sonar, sometimes, when I boot up the
usb device isn't functioning. I recall someone on this list talking about the
purchase of some type of power unit to assist these devices. (1) is there such
an animal? (2) is it possible that the unit is starting to go? (3) could it be
something with the usb ports on the computer, although I used all of them?
Thanks in advance.  ----- Original Message -----