[ddots-l] FW1884

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:48:48 -0400

Trying to get sound forge to play what I exported from sonar.
I went in to preferences and set up play back, to 7 and 8, of the FW, but no
sound comes out. I have it set up to use a mic in 7, so I figure there must be
a mic line switch somewhere, but I don't know where it is. Can anyone help me
out? I'm getting a few more drop outs than I was with the motu, I set my
buffers back to, 512, and my laytency to 50 percent. Is there anything else I
should try before going even further that way? My friend says, that when these
things happen, the computer screen says busy..
http://www.gbrayton.com
http://www.myspace.com/gbrayton
http://www.sonicbids.com/GregBrayton