[ddots-l] Re: F6 track refresh not working with large amount of tracks

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:12:52 -0400

Hello:
We are not supporting the folder tracks option at this time.  If you do use
it, cake talking will most likely complain that you have inserted tracks and
not saved and closed the file.  Hopefully this will change with ct for sonar
5.  There are some limitations in the Jaws scripting language that make this
sort of thing a real pita.
Gord