[ddots-l] Re: Editing an Audio Clip

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:22:32 -0700

Luis,

Yes, I think part of what I was experiencing could relate to what you're
saying. Good to have it confirmed.

So if I do remove some portion of a clip using the track view (which is
simple enough) how do I then reduce the size of the clip so that I don't
have a chunk of silence at the beginning? Is there a way to separate the
piece away from the clip?

Or is it better to find all the offending passages in the single large audio
track and then use the remove silence to break it apart?

Dave