[ddots-l] Re: East West sounds

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:49:55 -0500

Remind me which instruments you have?

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Studio Montebello
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:09 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: East West sounds

Couldn't tell you really because the sighted person who did it for me knew
what he was doing and didn't have time to explain!

Now, I just use the presets in Sonar.
Jean

Please visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com
You can also visit my girlfriend's art gallery at
http://www.marie-helenemasse.com