[ddots-l] Re: Donations and ideas for starting studio?

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 22:40:40 -0500

Hey man, thanks for that. I posted an add on craigslist earlier to see
if people were interested in a studio in this area, and if so what
would they be looking for. Most of the bands that I have recorded just
want a demo so they an get there name out there. There is already a
studio here, and this is a smaller town. However, there are some
bigger cities aroun me. Although some of those already have some
studios in them as well. The studio here charges quite a bit because I
believe there market is more higher end production stuff. Although I
did hear a mix that was done by them lately and it wasn't that good.
It could of been that the mix wasn't finished yet but I don't know.
Anyway, maybe I can get something going to where I am in the market of
just doing demos for people. I don't know yet. I can't do this out of
my home because you can't run a business out of your home apparently
without being up to code on stuff. Maybe I need to check that out.

--
Looking to take your guitar playing to the next level? Go to
http://onlineleadguitarlessons.com