[ddots-l] Re: Devoted to sonar/ct; Samplitude, hmm

  • From: "Mark Dew" <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:26:02 -0500

I too am dedicated to Sonar and CT.
I spent hundreds of dollars and an extensive learning curve learning how to use it.
Frankly, I don't see anything else that can compare to it.
Even if there is, the assessability just isn't there.
The majority of upgrades for the most part are geared for the sighted world not us.
I realize I am an old dog and I whether make music with something I can really use and understand, than beating my self up on new sofware
that most likely as a blind user won't meet my needs.
I am really disappointed to hear that Danceing Dots no longer supports Sonar and CT for there dedicated customers they had for years, Shame.
Mark.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Smith" <thomaspianosmith@xxxxxxxxx>