[ddots-l] Compression

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:19:48 -0400

Just to make sure I understand. You only put compression on individual tracks?
Never use the busses? I thought  I was getting somewhere when I had a separate
bus for compression and would use that on certain tracks. I was probably just
turning the volume up and down. But when I've tried it on single tracks, I
can't seem to find anyway in the track inspecter to control the compresser.
It's been awhile, but it seems like my only options were the presets. I'm using
sonar four though.

http://www.gbrayton.com