[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking thinks it's not authorized.

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 20:29:42 -0400

Hi,

If you choose to uninstall CakeTalking, be sure to follow the instructions
in our Quick Start Guide explicitly.  I'm not sure we understand all the
possible complications for users who install multiple sets of scripts for
SONAR.  It would simplify your situation if you would just update your CT
scripts to CT 5.1 as I noted in a previous message.

Bill