[ddots-l] CakeTalking and high screen resolutions

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 13:59:40 -0400

How does CT deal with screen resolutions like 1200 by 1024, or
whatever the next high setting is after 1024x768? I am testing some
HSC sets that require this because the softsynth they are associated
with requires that resolution for everything to be visible on-screen.
If I set my screen resolution to this value, will it break anything
else in CakeTalking?