[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking and ZoomText

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:59:57 -0400

Bill:
I would really think that zoom text would cause serious problems. When you magnify the screen, only a small portion would be visible at any one time, so any functions that depend on the screen layout such as selecting, locating drop down menus, and of course effect plug-ins, would most likely not work. Sonar really fills the screen up with a lot of information, even at normal resolution. THat's why we want to increaseour screen resolution, and zoom text or magic would do just the opposite.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>