[ddots-l] Re: CT6 New Skipping column Keys, Laptop Layout

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:26:51 -0700

I don't know if J-sonar does. I only played with it for a few days and didn't
find any reference to laptop layout, but I could be wrong.

: Hi,
:
: Since we nevigate to different columns by letters now, it'd be awsome
: if ct6 can support laptop keyboard layout as well. Maybe David can
: implement skipping tracks key with the number row in addition to the
: number pad.
: I know that in addition to skipping tracks, we use numberpad to use
: other ct function such as scrubbing and nudging, but maybe can
: implement additional keys for those functions when using laptop
: layout.
: I believe JSonar supports both laptop and desktop layout as well.
: It'd be pretty cool when you use sonar on laptop.
: any thoughts on this?
:
: chi
:
: ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
: ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
: ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
: ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
: ** and in the Subject line type
: ** unsubscribe
: ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
: ** immediately-following link:-
: ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
: ** or send a message, to
: ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq