[ddots-l] Re: CT5 documents and proofreading

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:34:59 -0400

Dear Chris,

We certainly do appreciate any information our customers can supply
regarding typos, etc. If related to CakeTalking and Sibelius Speaking,
please send comments directly to David Pinto at his info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
address.  If anyone finds typos or mistakes in the documentation for
GOODFEEL and related products, please send directly to me using my
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address.

Thanks,
Bill