[ddots-l] CD burning

  • From: briantunes@xxxxxxx
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:29:20 -0500

I've been working with a blind friend with Sonar, but can't seem to find an
accessible way for him to create a CD.  What burning software do you find the
most easy to work with?  We've been trying to get Nero 5 (which came with his
computer) to work, but navigating around in the Nero Express or Nero Burning
ROM windows seems impossible without drag and drop.  Are any unusual keystrokes
involved that we haven't figured out?  Or is Nero just plain unfreindly for
blind users?  Or maybe the latest version would be worth investing in?   What
CD burning software do you all use?

Thanks.

Brian Packard
AOL at AOL.com.