[ddots-l] Batch conversion process from SONAR 8.53 to MIDI Format 1?

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 12:29:34 -0500

Guys,

I have years and years of incomplete Sonar scraps. Someday, I will probably
migrate from SONAR to Logic when Logic gets its event list and MIDI event
editing capabilities together. When that day comes, I will want access to all
of these scraps that I've accumulated over the years because I managed to turn
them into complete songs down the road, in many cases.

While many of my projects have soft synths, I don't necessarily need to convert
that. If I have the MIDI information intact, I can readily reassign that MIDI
to the correct soft synth later Ron, assuming that an even better soft synth
hasn't come along in the interim. Is there a batch conversion process that I
can use to convert the MIDI data from hundreds of projects

Sent from my iPhonePLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!