[ddots-l] Re: Apple logic and voiceover

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 19:06:24 -0500

Hi.  Pro tools accessibility is coming along between the accessibility that
avid worked on and the voxKeys project that Bryan Smart is undertaking so maybe
you could talk to them about that.

Pt 9 is compatible with all AU compliant interfaces for the mac so they
wouldn't have to alter their hardware setup.

Or, you could run windows natively using bootcamp and run Sonar with jfw like
the other person suggested.

Cameron.