[ddots-l] Re: Appealing For A Cake Talking For Sonar Donor

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:35:19 -0000

Nikki wrote: Okay Sir Phil, thanks a lot for your advise.  Unfortunately,
saving here in our country is just a "fantasy" especially now-a-days.

Phil replied: I understand.

Nikki wrote: If I can only go abroad particularly US, Canada/Australia, that
will be the time that I can save.  But for as long as I'll stay here in the
Philippines,
saving is so imposible. However, if I have a high posession in the government,
absolutely, I can save even more.

And Finally, I will not be ashaming myself begging in here if I have truely
enough budget for this.

Phil replied: I understand.  I was just pointing out that in order to use Cae
Talking, you have to give them your JFW serial number.  This means that even if
someone were to give you their Cake Talking serial number then, it wouldn't
work on your computer anyway.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production