[ddots-l] Re: Anybody knows Radiosnowman Personally

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:24:45 +0100

You wouldn't have been ripped off by Jim.  He is a top guy!!

Try E-mailing him again.  Also, you will need to download the scripts for Sound
Forge yourself from:

www.snowmanradio.com/

Jim only provides you with an authorisation file for the scripts that he has
written.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions