[ddots-l] Re: Ad lib question

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:28:49 -0400

Hi Chris your messages are making it through, and this one was answered by Gord. I kept the message so I'll repost here. I hope Gord doesn't mind.

Chris:
You'll probably want to tap the tempo in on a midi track after recording
your vocal to give SOnar a tempo reference. After getting the tap track the
way you want, select the whole track, then in the edit menu select "bounce
to clips" and press enter. Then reselect the track from the beginning to
the end, and in the process menu, select fit to improvisation. Mute the
click track you created. You should now be able to record your midi tracks
and they will fall into the correct measure boundaries.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Bartlett" <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>