[ddots-l] Re: Accessibility with Caketalking

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 01:14:22 -0500

No, no musicLab instruments are included. Back in sonar 2/3 you got there
midi drummer and other tools, but no instruments. Well, I haven't seen any
musicLab stuff, you might be thinking of guitar rig 3, which is an effect
plugIn (not a synth/instrument) made by native instruments. I've never seen
any of MusicLab's real series included with sonar though.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____