[ddots-l] Access to VSampler?

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 21:00:05 +0100

Hi, as many of you know, there aren't very many options for blinks when it
comes to software samplers, and yet access to something that offers a wide
range of supported sample formats seems really important to me. I know that
there is support for SFZ, Dimension Pro etc, and huge thanks to the guys at
Dancing Dots for that support, but is there still no support for VSampler? I
understand that this sampler appears to be the most accessible out of all
software samplers available, and it has been part of Sonar for some time, so
I'm surprised that there isn't any CakeTalking support for it. If there is
support, then many appologies in advance, and could someone please let me know
how I can work successfully with it?

Many thanks in advance,

Matt