[ddots-l] Re: About Macs and Pro Tools

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:02:12 -0400

Hey Bryan:
Wlw, what an informative blog that is. I was thinking of getting a mac book pro to play around with since I need a new laptop anyway, but having seen your review on the state of accessibility for logic, which I had hoped mightg be worth a look, I will probably just get a new PC laptop for now. That being said, couldn't you run Pro tools with the fast track pro and use the behringer bcf2000 as a control surface, freeing up the FW port for an external drive for audio?
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>