[ddots-l] AW: Re: backup solutions

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 20:33:21 +0200

Thanks, I'll check this out.
Ben

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Steve Matzura
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015 20:02
An: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [ddots-l] Re: backup solutions

Image for Windows. Been using it for nearly ten years. Its accessibility is
flawless. Images, clones, incrementals, does it all, and at a good price.
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:17:55 +0200, you wrote:

hi all. I'm sorry for bringing this up on this list but I'm sure we as
musicians also need to back things up. I was wondering what pc backup
solutions you all use? I can't seem to find any info on accessible
backup software. I don't want to backup online. I need a solution for
backing my pc up to an external drive. Hope someone can help me.

Kind regards

Len viljoen
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe
following link: