[ddots-l] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Is a sempler useble for blind people?

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:16:31 -0500

There are plug-ins for programs like Real Audio and WinAmp, but because these
are compressed files, generally, one uncompresses them with
"DeBowrAmp audio converter".

Nick

On Wed, 24 May 2006 08:18:12 -0700, kurt Streuber wrote:

 Hey out there, does anyone know how to play .flac files?  I've found an
 on-line file trading site for live shows, but can't seem to get the .flac
 extensions to play.
 Thanks,
 Kurt