[dd-announcement] IL, IN, & MI Demonstrations of The Lime Lighter Music-Reading Device for Low Vision Performers

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dd-announcement@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:23:01 -0400

Our distributor for The Lime Lighter, Ed Vitu, will be happy to show you The
Lime Lighter at the following venues.  Feel free to write him using his
evitu@xxxxxxxxx address to schedule meetings in advance.

Thursday, April 19th,    8:15 to 3:15
(My presentation will be in Veterans 2 at 1:15)
PATINS Tech Expo 2012
Indianapolis Marriott East
7202 E. 21st Street
Indianapolis  IN  46219

April 20th,  8:45 to 4:15
 2012 Digital Accessibility Expo
University of Illinois at Chicago
UIC forum
725 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago  IL  60608

April 21st  8:30 to 4:00
Guild Technology Solutions
65 E. Wacker Place
Suite 1010
Chicago  IL  60601

April 26th 8:00 to 5:00
April 27th 8:00 to 3:00
Michigan AER
Marriott Livonia at Laurel Park Place
17100 Laurel Park Drive North
Livonia  MI  48152

May 3rd :00 to 3:00
Illinois Rehabilitation Association Conference
Four Points Sheraton
500 Hamilton Blvd
Peoria  IL  62707

** [mailto:dd-announcement-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]