[dd-announcement] Dancing Dots Voice Mail System Temporarily out of Service

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dd-announcement@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 12:53:55 -0400

We apologize that it is not possible to leave us any voice messages at
present. We are working with Verizon, our telephone service provider, to
resolve this problem and hope to have voice mail service back in place by
end of business day on Monday, October 22, at the very latest.

For technical support, please call 610-783-6985 or send E-mail to our
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address.

Should you call our main number, 610-783-6692, and get no answer, send
customer service requests to Mary Pat Reuther using her
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address.

Send sales inquiries to Bill McCann using our info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address.

We appreciate your patience.

Bill McCann