[dd-announcement] Continuing Problems with Dancing Dots Phone Lines

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dd-announcement@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:04:54 -0400

When you call our main number, 610-783-6692, you will most likely be
connected directly with our voice mail box. That is, the phone does not ring
here in our office.

Since Hurricane Sandy struck the east coast of the United States earlier
this week, our phone service has been intermittent and mainly out of order.
Leave us a message and someone will respond as soon as possible.

For tech support, call 610-783-6985 and the call should be forwarded to
Bryan  Smart.

Our phone provider, Verizon, tells us that this problem should be repaired
no later than tonight. We hope that is true but Verizon is dealing with a
massive disruption in their service throughout the region and our problem
may not be resolved that soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bill McCann
President
Dancing Dots

** [mailto:dd-announcement-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]