[dbaust] WA King Edward Memorial Hospital - Disability Access Inclusion Pla

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 02:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

King Edward Memorial Hospital - Disability Access Inclusion Plan - Customer
Service Unit
Development of a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2012 – 2017 - Invitation
to Comment
http://kemh.health.wa.gov.au/general/csu/disability.htm The Women and Newborn
Health Service, which includes King Edward Memorial Hospital (KEMH), has
developed a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan to ensure that people with
disabilities have the same opportunities as other people to:
Access our services and events.Receive the same level and quality of service
from staff.Access our buildings and other facilities.Make complaints.Receive
information in an appropriate format.Participate in any public consultation.The
plan was developed in consultation with people with disabilities, their
families and carers, community partners and the general public.
Development of a Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2012 – 2017 - Invitation
to CommentThe Women and Newborn Health Service is developing a new DAIP and is
seeking feedback from the community on areas where we can further improve
access to services, facilities and information for people with disabilities.
Click here to complete the survey
online.http://kemh.health.wa.gov.au/general/csu/daip_survey_2012/
Survey closes Thursday May 31.
If you prefer to post your response, please click here to download the survey.
The survey can be provided to you on request in a format of your preference by
contacting the Customer Service Unit on 08 9340 1444 or by email
<kemhcsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
For language assistance, please contact the National Relay Service: 133677
(TTY/Voice Calls); Speak & Listen: 1300555727 or the Translating and
Interpreting service (TIS): 131450
Contact:Enquiries and feedback can be directed to:Customer Service UnitKing
Edward Memorial Hospital
Phone   (08) 9340 1444Email     kemhcsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     (08) 9381 7802
Mailing Address KEMH Customer Service UnitGPO Box 134 SubiacoWA 6904