[dbaust] Radio 5RPH Vision Extra and Focal Point - Adelaide

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List VIP-L <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BCA-L <bca-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Women's List BCA <bca-womentalk-australia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, VI List SA <savi-people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, List Aust DeafBlind <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Office BCWA <bcwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pete Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 02:25:41 +0000 (UTC)

Radio 5RPH Vision Extra and Focal Point - Adelaide

Our Guest on Vision Extra is Jennifer Nickols, a young lady who was attacked,
burnt on the face with a cigarette by a drunk, and Jen used her self-defence
lessons to fight back and encourages others to think about doing self-defence
of some sort.

You can hear Jen's interview, go towww.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3

Our Guest on Focal Point are:Brad Jansen, President of the Blind Sporting
Council, updating us on happenings and projects.

Matthew Wright, CEO of AFDO, concerned about the cut to funding to some
advocacy Organisations, (including Blind Citizens Australia).

Joseph Stephen, celebrating JAWS's 20th anniversary and his involvement - Role
as Programmer and more with the software.

Dave Allen, from Blind Sight talking about some products that can be used to
make using I-devices better for people who are blind or vision impaired.  Visit
their website at www.blind-sight.co

You can hear these interviews, go towww.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3

I invite you to follow me on Twitter@sweettweetpeet

Peter Greco<peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>5RPH Radio 1197AM