[dbaust] Re: For Test

  • From: "Heather Lawson" <lawsonhj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:37:47 +1100

Happy Australians

good to see you Richard back on this list.

  Cheers Heather ----- Original Message -----
          From: Richard Howell <r.mhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [dbaust] For Test
          To: "DBAust" <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Hello

          For test to see if I get

          Regards Richard Howell

          Disclaimer: Dbaust is a free community service.  While reasonable
efforts are taken to ensure that messages are accurate and appropriate in
scope, the moderators are unable to take any responsibility for the actual
content of posts from members or for the actions of list members.

          To Leave dbaust, send an email to:
          dbaust-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

          With "unsubscribe" in the subject or body of the message (without the
quotes).  Use "subscribe" instead if you want to re-subscribe to Dbaust.

          To post to vip-l, send email to:
          dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Replies to emails on this list will go to the origional sender by
default.