[dbaust] Emma DB Gordon Let's Connect Report South Australia Deafblind Advocacy Group

  • From: trudy.ryall@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Carla.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Meredith.Prain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:41:08 +1000 (EST)

Emma DB Gordon
Let's Connect Report
South Australia Deafblind Advocacy Group
Current report December 2015
SA is slowly moving forward with the first ever meeting of deafblind people in
SA under Able Australia. Two sub groups were formed – a social and recreation
group and an advocacy group.
FUTURE DIRECTIONS:
I will start transitioning out from the Lets Connect Project and have asked
David Squirrell to be the SA representative form hereon. I will allow David to
introduce himself at another time but can assure you he is an enthusiastic and
experienced advocator. I will miss the project and the regular get togethers
but I am very pleased to hand over to a South Australian person with
deafblindness. I look forwad to still staying up to date and connected.
To post to dbaust, send email to:
dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit //freelists.org/list/dbaust
Type your email address under User Options and select Subscribe (Join) or
Unsubscribe (leave) and click the GO button.

Disclaimer: Dbaust is a free community service. While reasonable efforts are
taken to ensure that messages are accurate and appropriate in scope, the
moderators are unable to take any responsibility for the actual content of
posts from members or for the actions of list members.