[dbaust] Audio Cookbooks From BCA Women's Branch are now available

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

Audio Cookbooks From BCA Women's Branch are now available.Monday, 16 April,
2012 8:40 PMFrom: "Karen Passmore" <reflexkaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone
If you are thinking about purchasing an audio copy of our women's branch
cookbooks, they are now available. Maybe you would like one as a present for
Mother's Day? We are happy to take orders from husbands or children.
Daisy and MP3 books are $30.00; electronic versions are $20.00 and we currently
have sold all thumb drives/memory sticks or USB sticks, but they cost $20.00
and will be available soon.

Once again we apologise that Braille and print versions are not being produced
for the time being.
Please send an email to me at the address below if you would like details of
how to purchase a book.
thanking you for your support.
Regards KarenPresidentBCA Women's BranchEmail: nwb@xxxxxxxxxx