[dayton-oracle-organizers] Please give any feedback concerning presentation topics

  • From: Vicki L Blommel <vblommel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:09:20 -0500

Organizers,
Please give any feedback concerning these topics as to interest.

We have Oracle employees who are offering up these topics as possibilities
 :
1)
Would a review of the new Exalogic be of interest?   It is to middleware as
the Exadata is to the databases a high performance pre built solution.
2)
I have a presentation on working with Oracle Support that I developed for
legacy Hyperion customers.
I know most of the local folks are more focused on the RDBMS side – but I
would be happy to present what I have and discuss the commonalities.

On item two I am asking a few more questions j- to see if this would be
helpful to Oracle DBAs.

Vicki Blommel
937-867-5760