[dayton-oracle-organizers] Meeting for organizers

  • From: Vicki L Blommel <vblommel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dayton-oracle-organizers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:15:23 -0500

Organizers,
 At our last meeting, a volunteer for interim Treasurer has stepped
forward.  Thanks to Matt Morrisey!

We had planned to meet for a working session this Thursday, same time same
place - however the Community Room is booked at Panera Bread this Thursday.
Also, I prefer putting it off a few days if this does not inconvenience or
disrupt our ability to have a meeting soon.
Is the evening of Martin Luther King Day a good date to meet?

JAN 17  7 pm  Panera Bread  Reservation for 6:30 - 8:30   ( $25 in meal
expenditures total is their 'suggestion' - I will plan to eat there)

Topics:
1)
Analyze information gathered for this decision:
Incorporation of Dayton Oracle Users Group (DAY-O)  VS Continue as a DMA
SIG.
2)
Creating the Board of Directors, or additional elected officials
3)
Committee needed to work through items:
Plan a vote to institute policies
Marketing Plan
Develop financial policies including dues
Using our new website to implement policies
Gathering applications for speakers
Policy for sponsorship
Estimate a Budget
Seeking volunteers

Just contact me if you would like to contribute in any way.

Vicki Blommel
President, Dayton Oracle Users Group (DAY-O)