[softwarelist] Re: TransRTF

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 18:10:52 +0000

David Pilling wrote:
In message <EE8377BF-AF3A-4A79-B2FC-49CB176343DA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Most of the filters in ovationpro/resource are 32-bit compatible,
but not !TransRTF. Any chance of this soon? Or ever?

Two things, TransRTF is a separate piece of code to OP, therefore I'd assume it can run under Aemulor.

Second. I did an RTF loader for Windows. I can easily compile it for RISC OS, but no one has ever given any feedback on how they rate the Windows RTF filter (e.g. compared to the RISC OS one).

A while ago I gave you some feedback on the Windows version (tho' not a comparison with the RISC OS one). It does a good job, so I'd say go ahead and compile it for RISC OS.
--
CB