[softwarelist] Re: Style Palette Applet

  • From: JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:29:50 +0200

In message <4e2ec17d01john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > Well, not here. It appears in a seperate, floating window. Ideally I'd
>> > like it to be attached to the right hand side of the editing window,
>> > at the same z-depth; and move around with the editing window.
>
>> I second that. With the Page palette above it.
>
> But if the effort needed to do that is a problem, then would it be possible
> to edit a config file somewhere so they open at the edge of the screen
> rather than in the middle?

Follows a corrected version of my earlier reaction:

For RiscOS version: load the templates file in a template editor,
click on stylepal_m. The Ovation Pro Styles window appears on screen.
Drag it to the position you want it to open, then resave the templates
file.
 You can do the same with the Page Palette.

I would be very interested to know if something similar exists for the
windows version.

JohnvV

--
Jhr JMAH van Vredenburch