[softwarelist] Re: Self extracting SparkPlug 2.29 Bad Header (ARMv7, Beagle board etc.)

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:32:10 +0000

Hi,

As you say I've done a new build of SparkPlug and Spark, version 2.29. These are 26/32 bit versions i.e. they'll work on 32 bits, but you don't have to have the later C library - for some people upgrading the C library was an issue and for that reason 2.26 has remained on the web site.

They should also allow zip files to be unpacked on ARMv7, Beagle, OMAP etc.

There's also a self extract version of SparkPlug 2.29.

I put all this up yesterday and made a hash of it, a couple of bad links and my ftp software - WinSCP defaulted to text mode for the *.bas self extract version and chopped a few bytes off its tail.

You can access the new versions from:

http://www.davidpilling.com/free.html

and:

http://www.davidpilling.com/riscos.html

Feel free to redistribute SparkPlug. However I imagine most people have SparkFS.

<sigh> I see there's another link on the SparkFS page I have to update to the new version of Spark...

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK