[softwarelist] RO OvPro document window

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 08:07:34 +0100

Question specifically RISC OS Ovation Pro.

Using the Zoom tool button to decrease a document view, the window as a
whole decreases, resizes and I can still view the page.

Using the Zoom tool button to increase the value, the page zooms to that
value but the RO window containing the document does not, so now I only
see a portion of the page.

Why, and is there a way to fix this, or is it a RO windowing thing?

On the Windows version of OvPro, I guess because the windowing system
works differently, it doesn't happen.

Thanks
Dave

--