[softwarelist] Re: RISC OS OvPro question

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 19:55:26 GMT

On 6 Feb 2011  Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't use a Thesaurus, but Fay does so...
> I have the "T" button on the OvPro tool bar, Mr P's Desktop Thesaurus is,
> and has been installed for years, how do I arrange it so that when she
> clicks the "T" button, up pops the Desktop Thesaurus?

Do you have Thesaurus on the icon bar? This is how it is here, and the
"T" button does the business when a word has the caret in an OPro
window.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.