[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro Windows 2.90 (29th. March 2006)

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 19:17:45 +0100

In article <qnaIlyBivYNEFwlQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> I've added more tool tips - I think they are a good improvement. To go
> with them there is an enhanced Edit macro window, and a script function
> that can define a macro with a tooltip.

Most excellent Mr P.

The tooltips work perfectly here, and I've used the enhanced Edit Macro
window to add Tooltips for the buttons I've created in the past.

Cheers and thanks
Dave S

PS: For anyone thinking about getting a copy of the Window OvPro manual, I
received my (paid for copy) this morning, it's a very well produced
manual, so get yersel a copy.
D.