[softwarelist] Ovation Pro RISC OS 8th. December 2007

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:53:52 +0000

Hi,

I've been doing some tinkering with Ovation Pro for RISC OS to make it work better with a couple of clipboard applications - icnclipbrd which lets you copy and paste from the global clipboard into icons, and !clipboard which shows you the contents of the global clipboard.

Currently both these are available from Steve Fryatt's web site:

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/software/

As you may have read in another thread recently, I only sorted out the problems with icnclipbrd thanks to Steve's help.

The upgrade to the new version is available from:

http://www.davidpilling.com/ovationpro/upgrade/op277.zip

If you don't use these apps, and particularly if you don't use the global clipboard don't bother upgrading.