[softwarelist] Ovation Pro, DPScan, RISC OS updates

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:47:11 +0000

Hi,

I've uploaded new versions of Ovation Pro and DPScan for RISC OS today.

Ovation Pro 2.77 20th. January 2007

This has the new "remove effect" feature on the text menu. It also has the feature that changes user defined style's scopes removed. It is available from:

http://www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/upgrade/op277.zip

DPScan 1.24 20th. January 2007

This fixes a problem with Windows bit map files. The ones using "bit fields" compression would not load. The problem does not occur in the Windows version. It is available from:

http://www.davidpilling.net/sc124.zip

I have also updated the SPrinter on the web site, it gains RISC OS 5 higher resolution icons. The link is:

http://www.davidpilling.net/sprint.zip