[softwarelist] Re: OvPro 2.77 memory

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:51:07 +0000

In message <1d46a8854e.jaycee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JayCee <jaygcee@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Back to the dynamic area saga, there are utilities around that limit the
max size to prevent the address problems - so if you've used one of
those it may explain things.
I am not using anything like that as far as I am aware

I'd be inclined to think about that kind of thing - I don't know off hand what the final position was - there was talk about some sort of patch that limited all dynamic areas, unless configured otherwise.

I'd be inclined to see how far I could drag the max mem slot in SparkFS - I forget if you can drag the OP dynamic area slider.