[softwarelist] Re: Macros

  • From: "David Pilling" <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:38:51 -0000

>defmacro2(4,"75%","{setzoom(ZOOM75,0,0)}","","75% zoom.
>So, I thought if I edited all the 75%s to 50% and the 125%s

John van Vredenburch has given the right answer.

To expand, there are a number of predefined constants. ZOOM75 is one.
However this means that you can't invent your own constants. So ZOOM91 won't
work - because there is no predefined constant called ZOOM91.

But you can use the script language to set any zoom value you like. You just
use the constant ZOOMDEF and then fill in the zoom multiplier and divider in
the other two parameters (the ones which are 0 above), e.g. 91 and 100.

The interesting thing is that there is a predefined ZOOM50 so that one
should have worked.