[softwarelist] Re: Line spacing

  • From: Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ovation software list <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:38:25 +1000

Bernard Veasey wrote:
In message <482FB2B9.8050706@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a table which the 2 bottom lines are spaced further apart than
the others if I click enter on the end of the bottom line to create a
new line the previous 2 lines close up.
What have I done wrong again??

I would select all the text in that frame:
Menu > Edit > Select all
and do a:
Menu > Text > Remove > All local effects
and then apply the effects you want all over again.

Thanks it did not make any difference.
What did though was to change the Arial font from 10 to 12 then spacing was correct on screen. Copied table to new document twice and changed the font size in one to 12 point and the 10 point prints with extra spacing and the 12 point is correct.
I suppose that's Vista for you, well me.
Peter

--
Peter Prewett, Tumut, New South Wales