[softwarelist] Re: Interesting printing problem/solution

  • From: John Tytgat <John.Tytgat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 17:49:10 +0100

In message <5192f1bca3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> I've been battling to get an OvPro document to print correctly.  It
> contains text and drawfile images and displays correctly on-screen.
> But printing results in half of the drawfiles and, bizarrely, half of
> OvPro's text underlines being changed from a solid to a dashed
> linestyle.
> [...]
> Does anyone know which app might be causing this problem?  I'm using
> OvPro 2.77, Printers 1.72 and PS3 1.17.

I'm nearly sure and afraid this is PS3 1.17 issue.  Could you please send
me and Martin the OvPro document so we can pinpoint this ? If you would
have a 1.15 version, it migth be that this problem is not there
(= suggestion for temporary workaround but that version contains another
issue which might surface with OvPro/Impression).

John.
John.Tytgat@xxxxxxxx                             ARM powered, RISC OS driven