[softwarelist] Re: Importing Impression Documents

  • From: "Keith Hampton" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:12:05 +0100

Alan

I regularly do this between a RiscPC (RISC OS 4.39) and Windows XP SP2 PC, both at home. The Windows PC has an 'All-in-One' printer, scanner, copier attached and digital camera input. You need to remame your file to have a '.dpd' extension on the PC otherwise OPro will not recognise it.

You also need to be careful of the fonts you choose to ensure that both versions appear the same. Other issues are print margins but these are common when transferring any file between computers.

I find the PC version particularly good for creating PDF files as this can be reliably done for free. I use PDFCreator.

All the best

Keith Hampton, New Malden

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Leighton" <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>