[softwarelist] Help with imposition

  • From: "Rob Hemmings (News)" <rhnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 14:26:49 +0100

Can anyone help me with a bit of imposition that I'm having trouble
working out whether I can get OvationPro to do for me.

I've created an 8 page A5 landscape pamphlet that I want to print double
sided onto A3 paper so as to get the folds in the correct places.  I
believe that means I want to print out to sheets in the form shown below:

Sheet 1

Page 8     Page 1

Page 6     Page 3

Sheet 2 (i.e. the back of sheet 1)

Page 2     Page 7

Page 4     Page 5

It is a bit like pamphlet mode but I'm assuming that only works with
portrait A5 going on to A4 and not landscape A5 pages that need to go
onto A3?

Can anyone help?